Personal Development Credit program
Did you know that the Lifesaving Society can provide high school credits?
You can receive:
- A full Grade 11 level credit
You are eligible if you have completed:
- National Lifeguard Course
- Lifesaving Instructor Course
- Swim for Life Assistant Instructor or Swim for Life Instructor course
To receive your credit:
- Submit documented proof of successful completion to your guidance counsellor
Currently, there are only 12 organizations approved in Nova Scotia to offer personal Development Credits. The Lifesaving Society is the only organization approved to offer programs related to swim instruction or Water Smart activities.
For more information about the personal development credit program, visit: https://pdc.ednet.ns.ca/